Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FOOD: Jambafied! at Robinson's Magnolia



It's already March and you know what it means? Summer! So before the heat rise on this season, time to look to quench our thirst.

One afternoon, I fetched my brother from his school and we decided to explore the newest mall in Quezon City - Robinson's Place Magnolia. It was a redevelop piece of land, once a manufacturing plant of our famous Ice Cream -  Magnolia.


Sample menu - courtesy of JambaJuice.ph
That hot afternoon crave me for a shake. While strolling the Al Fresco area of the mall, we saw the new branch of Jamba Juice! So I ordered my favorite drink: Strawberries Wild!



Before falling in-line you must follow this 3-simple rules:

  • Choose your Size
  • Choose your Drink
  • Choose your Boosters (Free 1 booster in every drink you order)

My Drink: Strawberries Wild

So I ordered my drink and I chose "Daily Vitamin Boost" as my booster. There are a lot of boosters to choose from just look on your local stores near you. The ambiance of the store is good enough to chill and the place is a "No Smoking Zone". Plus, the store has a Photo Booth and a free Wi-Fi access.

Funny Faces!
So head down to your nearest Jamba Juice store and order your favorite smoothies. Also catch their Jamba Juice Fender Blender truck in some places this summer!

Robinson's Magnolia
U/G Floor, Al Fresco Area
Aurora Blvd., Quezon City

Other Branches :

Bonifacio High Street
Alabang Town Center
SM Mall of Asia
SM City North Edsa
SM Megamall
Robinson's Place Manila

Visit their FB page: JambaJuicePH

Must-Try: Classic Smoothies
Macoy's Rating: 5 Plates






No comments:

Post a Comment