Saturday, February 2, 2013

LIFE: Meet your 2013 Financial Goals

Want to meet your 2013 Financial Goals?
It's already February of 2013. Have you set up your financial goals this year? Are you still stuck on not achieving your goals since day 1 of circa 2000?

Don't fret my friends. I have a friend who in 2 years as an amateur investor has achieved more than 50% of what she invested. We had chatted for several times now on what are we targeting this year. We had shared our goals and I ask her what she had done on our salaries since we entered the same IT company. 

Ever since I step out college, I knew to myself I can invest wherever I want to. But the question is where should I invest first? How much should I invest? What companies can I work for so that I can have enough money to invest.

PSE is more robust this 2013 hitting  6,300 points

Investing in Philippine Stock Market

Back to her, she told me you can invest in stock market. I was shock when I hear from her. I told her, are you kidding me? She said investing in stock market is just like opening a bank account. Moreover, I can check what companies should I buy over the internet and monitor it by a click of a button. I was a bit excited hearing that to her. She also showed me her own blog so when I am decided to invest, I can just check her blog for some suggestions and help in doing it.


It's now time to invest in the Philippines.

NOW: Good time to invest your hard-earned money

So guys, this is one of only few recommendation to meet your 2013 financial goals.If you are an employee here in the Philippines or you are working abroad, here are some tips so you can hit your goals:

1. Less spending, More Savings - Cut your expenses and add it to your savings. If you are a party-animal, shopping addict or a one-day millionaire, maybe its time to change your habits and focus saving.

2. Open a Savings account- The amount you cut from your expenses should be deposited here. Separate it from your salary account or other bank accounts. It is better to have a Passbook account without a free ATM card. Because if you have an ATM savings account, chances are you can spend it easily. 

3. Cut the Debt, Cut the Plastic Card- I had that experience that I am a victim of plastic cards. Having more than 1 credit card and having also a big credit limit means more spending spree for you. It is better to change your habit. If you are using credit card, use it wisely. If you are using the plastic money, you should pay the whole amount rather paying it via minimum. If you are using it by buying electronics or other stuff, you can avail 0% installments if you know that is burden to pay it in full. Many stores here in the Philippines has this offer.

4. Study where to invest - If you prefer investing in stock market, I suggest to read this blog of my friend (http://pocketwisepinoy.blogspot.com) to know more. There are a lot of investments you can do. It is better to start small investment. It is less risky and this will develop consistency in your habit. In the long run, you will reap big harvest by changing your attitude and habits.

5. Don't forget to give Tithes- We all know that are financial blessings came from GOD. Every payday, separate 10% of your gross salary or your business earnings. Thus, it will continue our financial blessings.

So that's all folks and continue reading my blogs. Happy Reading!

"Proverbs 24:27Prepare your work outside and make it ready for yourself in the field; afterwards, then, build your house."


-END-

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips! Pretty simple but can be tough in the actual thing. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete